Real Student Testimonials
WHO WE ARE
Buddha Dental Tree (previously – Kensington Training Centre) is an established dental nursing training centre that has been running for over 8 years with the National Examining Board of Dental Nurses (NEBDN). It was founded by a small team and hundreds if not over a thousand students have successfully qualified with us in this time.
We run weekdays evening and weekend courses including Sundays at Hammersmith, London leading to the NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing qualification and NEBDN Post Nursing Certification qualifications in Orthodontic Nursing, Oral Health Education, Dental radiography and various CPD courses.
TEACHERS & TRAINERS
Our tutors are Clinical Dental Professionals who have teaching qualifications. They will guide you through every step of the qualification, from learning through to revising, written and practical exam preparation. You will have full support with access to lectures, homework assignments and Mock Examinations.
SUTURE REMOVAL – EXTENDED DUTIESKnow More
PLAQUE INDICES – EXTENDED DUTIESKnow More
PROSTHODONTIC DENTAL NURSING COURSEKnow More
NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN DENTAL NURSINGKnow More
CERTIFICATE IN ORTHODONTIC NURSINGKnow More
CERTIFICATE IN DENTAL RADIOGRAPHYKnow More
CERTIFICATE IN ORAL HEALTH EDUCATIONKnow More
ENDODONTIC DENTAL NURSING COURSEKnow More
DENTAL PHOTOGRAPHYKnow More
FLUORIDE APPLICATION COURSEKnow More
Why study with us?
TEN great reasons to study Dental Nursing at Buddha Dental Tree.
1) Excellent teaching facilities and Job guidance
- Buddha Dental Tree is committed to excellence. Buddha Dental Tree nurtures your career in an intellectually rigorous environment supported by dedicated student services. Buddha Dental Tree is committed to provide a high quality academic ambience to nurture your career.
- Buddha Dental Tree can guide the students in right direction, so that they can be on par with experienced dental nurses to become competent and secure employment within no time. Our team is exclusively trained to meet training needs of the students. This team will scrutinize the resumes of the students and assist them to find appropriate work placements.
2) Hands-on, practical activities included
- Our aim is to create excellent Dental Care Professionals (DCPs), which means we emphasise on learning practical skills in the classroom setting, viz Dental Charting, Mixing of Alginate / Cements, Instruments selection, Oral Hygiene Instructions etc. There is a strong focus for the students to acquire these practical skills of Dental Care Professionals (DCPs) from the outset.
- Our students start practical activities within a few weeks of starting on the course, and they continue doing this across the whole of the course.
3) Small groups mean an apprentice-like training
Learning dental nursing can be challenging if you don’t have any prior experience, so small group sizes are essential to get extensive one-to-one feedback thereby leading to high pass rate in NEBDN Examination.
4) An eclectic approach to teaching
- Our staff trained in a number of different dental institutions and bring a wide range of experience to the various dental nursing courses – they aren’t just repeating what their teachers taught them.
- We work hard to make sure that what we teach you is up-to-date and relevant to the evolving world of dentistry.
5) Simulation Unit
Simulation unit simulates a dental surgery environment with a manikin (dummy head), relevant instruments and other dental materials (no treatment procedures will be performed on real patients in the classroom setting)
- Our course is accredited by the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN) and we aim to ensure all Dental Care Professionals (DCPs) attain the highest standards of training possible. We strive to provide high quality learning opportunities and experiences to all students to enable them to achieve the highest standards.
- Graduating from a NEBDN accredited institution makes you eligible to join the General Dental Council (GDC), the statutory registering organisation which regulates dentists and dental care professionals in the United Kingdom.
- We undergo regular sampling from the NEBDN to ensure our training centre follows the accreditation award. We have a strict internal moderation process to ensure a high standard of teaching.
7) Teachers are clinical dental professionals
All of your lectures will be delivered by clinical dental professionals who have teaching qualification and vast experience and who are eager to pass their knowledge and experience on to you.
8) Great Location
We are easy to get to on public transport, being just a few minutes from Hammersmith tube station and the many buses that also run there.
9) Our support continues after you graduate
- You can return after graduating with National Diploma to acquire post dental nursing NEBDN qualifications or CPD courses at a special discounted course fee available for our past students.
- We encourage and offer you free assistance with Dental Hygiene / Dental Therapy / Orthodontic Therapy application process and guidance to apply at the Universities.
10) Outstanding statistics
Our focus on small groups and one-to-one style of teaching means that more than 95% of our students have been able to pass their respective NEBDN Examinations in last 7 years.