What are the objectives of this course?
- At the end of the course student should depict basic understanding of current theoretical knowledge of removable and fixed prosthetic treatment and practical skills to assist chair-side with all stages.
- Demonstrate their knowledge and understanding through set assignments.
Who is it intended for?
For Registered Dental Care Professional assisting dentist or specialist with prosthodontic procedures and look forward to further enhance their skills and understanding to improve the 4 handed dentistry for removable and fixed prosthsesis, leading to delivery of better patient care.
- Dental Nursing Qualification
- GDC Registration Number
- Self Motivation
- Time to complete a portfolio
- Supportive Employer
- Access to adults and elderly patients requiring prosthodontic treatment
Certificate in Prosthodontic Dental Nursing
What marks this course apart?
- Convenient location, just 2-3 minutes away from public transport
- Small group with friendly environment
- 1:1 attention
- Free tea/ coffee with biscuits
What happens after requesting information?
- Chat with course advisor
- Submission of requested document and fees
Do I need to complete a portfolio
Yes, a portfolio has to be completed at the end of the course within the set time frame for satisfactory completion.
Is there an assignment work for submission at the end of the course?
Yes, an assignment of short answer and question has to be submitted at the end of the course.
Are there any CPD hours attached to portfolio work and assignment ?
Yes, satisfactory and successful completion provides 12 hours.
Is there a time frame for the completion of portfolio and assignment?
Yes, within one month from the date of course attended.